- I NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING ON MY ORDER. HOW CAN I DO THAT?
- We always aim to process orders within 1 working day, so if you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to our Contact section for customer service hours).
Once your order has been dispatched, it is too late to make a change and will therefore need to be treated as a return (see our returns policy under Terms & Conditions).
- I JUST PLACED MY ORDER. CAN I ADD ANOTHER ITEM TO THE SAME ORDER?
- Unfortunately, we cannot add items to an order that has already been processed. Please place a new order for the item and contact us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to waive shipping on this additional order if it fits into the same packaging and was placed within 1 working day of the original order.
- I’M UNSURE ABOUT A SIZE AND HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING GARMENT FIT. HOW DO I FIND THIS INFORMATION?
- Please see our sizing chart displayed on the shop pages. We also include some information regarding fit in our garment descriptions. However, if you still have specific questions about the fit of an item or measurement guidelines, please email our Customer Care department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’M IN LOVE WITH SOMETHING THAT I SAW ON INSTAGRAM! WHAT CAN I DO?
- All our garments are made to order (except the Limited Edition items) – so not to worry! Send an email to us at email@example.com with your order request and we’ll be sure to get in touch with you.
Note: all orders are subject to fabric availability.
- WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- All our garments are made to order (except Limited Edition items). Non-embroidered items (for example, our plain denim jackets or garments from our current collection) will ship 2-3 weeks after confirmation of order. Custom-made embroidered items will ship 4-6 weeks after confirmation of order.
We ship all of our products by courier. Our courier is committed to ensuring your parcel will reach you within 5 business days from dispatch, depending on location. International orders should not take longer than 10 business days. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Orders are not shipped on weekends or public holidays.
- WHERE IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION?
- As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order. You will also be notified should there be any delay in shipping. If, for some reason, you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
- WHY WAS MY ORDER CANCELLED?
- Due to an unforeseen event (such as fabric availability), the item you ordered may no longer be available. We promise these cases are rare. However, if an item in your order does become unavailable, you will be contacted within 1 business day about the cancellation. If your order contains additional items, these items will still be shipped to you and the unavailable item will be removed from your order and you will be refunded for that item.
- WILL I HAVE TO PAY INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES?
- Customs Duties and Taxes: Your local government may impose import duties and/or VAT (Value Added Taxes) on shipments from outside your country. You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties and/or customs fees charged by your government.
Customs Value: Jota-Kena is required by law to declare an accurate commercial value on all non-South African shipments. We are unable to honour any requests to adjust the actual value of an order on the customs documentation.
- WHAT ARE YOUR BUSINESS HOURS?
- We are open for business Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm Central Africa Time +1.
Emails sent over the weekend or outside our office hours will be answered on the following business day.
- HOW SHOULD I WASH MY JOTA-KENA GARMENT?
- All our garments come with a wash care instruction label – please read this carefully. In general, as all our garments are made with natural fabrics, they should be hand washed separately, in cold water. With our Jota-Kena Bespoke denim jackets however, these can go in the washing machine (if you have a “hand wash” setting) and we advise that you button it up and turn it inside out before washing. None of our garments should ever be tumble dried. Furthermore, we recommend that you turn your garment inside out before ironing, or that you use a steam iron.